October 21, 2008

How many pots do you use?

I just finished making chicken soup for my family tonight and 2 patients. One of the patients has a sinus infection so maybe this will help him.
How CAN I dirty 5 pots making ONE pot of soup!
  1. Whole chicken - one pot
  2. Barley - one pot
  3. carrots, celery, onion - one skillet
  4. crock pot - oops not big enough so dump into the big pot but first boil the chicken broth and angel hair noodles in that...
  5. potatoes - ANOTHER pot!

And then I throw it all in together. You can just IMAGINE my kitchen! Off to wash the pots... Have a good day!

2 comments:

Susan Stevenson said...

I try to cook in one pot when possible (I love my crockpot!), but when Steve cooks - which is most all the time - he uses a gazillion pots. I don't complain because he's cooking, but I get to wash them.

Anonymous said...

Well, my only suggestion would be to 1) Get a bigger crockpot, and 2) Get somebody else to do the dishes. Good luck!