July 4, 2008

PURE TERROR also known as...

Pincher Bug
And we hate them. (No that's NOT to strong of a word!) We've been known to pull over franctic and screaming when driving as one crawls up from the front of the dashboard towards us. I unlovingly abondoned my Sweet SIL (picture bleached blonde hair/and monster black bug), years ago in the frozen food section of Foodland as one crawled out of her hair. She stood there screaming and I moved back laughing and feeling panicked and unable to help!
Here's today's local online story about these bugs and the comments below had me Laughing Out Loud!! Katie thinks that some Alaskans have NOTHING to do on the fourth of July to be responding with so many comments! And so...if you're not busy today...read this STORY.

Continuing Saga...1 hour later.... I'm BACK! I hate nature! I hate nature! I was outside brushing Molly and thought I felt something in my pants but no.....
Came back in the house and felt something DEFINITELY crawling inside my pants! It was ONE OF THOSE bugs!!! I got it out and Katie very bravely got it on a notebook and out the door! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have our giant cockroaches, THEY don't bite!
Some are so big, I swear you could put a saddle on one....

Unknown said...

OMG I grew up in North Pole and I hated those bugs. I thought it was just me. The first time of horror, one of them got in my hair. I was about 5, running through the sprinkler and "IT" got caught in my hair. Terror is right!